Carian Sorcerer Staff is used to cast Spells consuming FP to the wielder, it is a very common weapon used by sorcerers or any other magic build.
A staff with a blue glintstone embedded in the tip.
Serves as a catalyst for glintstone sorcery.
Containing a blue glintstone - the symbol of the Carian royal family - this staff makes their glintstone sorcery stronger.
Where to Find Carian Sorcerer Staff in Elden Ring
The Carian Sorcerer Staff weapon can be found at the following location:
- Default equipment for the Enchanted Knight
- Sold by Gatekeeper Gostoc after completing the Network Test
Elden Ring Carian Sorcerer Staff Notes & Tips
- Skill: None
- This weapon cannot be buffed with Ashes of War in the Network Test
- Carian Sorcerer Staff is upgraded with Smithing Stone Shards
- Sell Value: 100
- Upgrading your Carian Sorcerer Staff improves the damage of your Spells.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Carian Sorcerer Staff
- Videos for the Carian Sorcerer Staff Coming Soon
Carian Sorcerer Staff Stats & Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Smithing Stone Shard
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Carian Sorcerer Staff||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol|