Chain Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Chain Armor is part of the Chain Set, and is a Lightweight Chest Piece that provides dependable protection. Chest Armor is worn on the chest slot and provides various types of defensive Stats, as well as changing the appearance of the character while equipped.
Armor made of woven chain.
Standard issue for ordinary soldiers.
Though plain in appearance, it offers dependable protection.
Where to find Chain Armor in Elden Ring
The Chain Armor can be found at:
- Can be found at Church of Elleh, purchased from Merchant Kalé. It costs 1500 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Kale's Bell Bearing
Chain Armor Set in Elden Ring
- The Chain Armor is a piece of the Chain Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Chain Coif, Chain Gauntlets, and Chain Leggings.
Elden Ring Chain Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Notes and player tips go here