Gauntlets are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Gauntlets are part of the Chain Set, and are Lightweight Gauntlets that provides a good balance of defensive properties. Gauntlets is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gauntlets worn by ordinary soldiers.
Though plain in appearance, they offer dependable protection.
Where to find Gauntlets in Elden Ring
This Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- Can be found at Church of Elleh, purchased from Merchant Kalé. It costs 1000 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here].
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Kale's Bell Bearing
Gauntlets Set in Elden Ring
- Gauntlets is a piece of the Chain Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Chain Coif, Chain Armor, and Chain Leggings.
Elden Ring Chain Gauntlets Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Other notes and player tips go here