Chain-Draped Tabard is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Chain-Draped Tabard is part of the Godrick Foot Soldier Set, and is a Medium Weight armor hat provides a good balance of defensive properties. Chain-Draped Tabard is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Padded cloth armor with a chainmail shawl draped over the shoulders.
Widely issued to foot soldiers in a lord's army.
Where to find Chain-Draped Tabard in Elden Ring
The Chain-Draped Tabard Chest Armor can be found at:
- There's a chance for it to drop from Godrick Foot Soldiers.
- Some areas where you can find groups of Godrick Foot Soldiers are:
- Near Tower of Return, Weeping Peninsula. [Map Link]
- Throughout Limgrave.
Chain-Draped Tabard Set in Elden Ring
- Chain-Draped Tabard is a piece of the Godrick Foot Soldier Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Foot Soldier Cap, Foot Soldier Gauntlets, and Foot Soldier Greaves.
Elden Ring Chain-Draped Tabard Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Many soldiers on the path leading to Stormveil Castle from Limgrave make it a convenient area to farm for this piece.
- Alternatively, easily farmed via 3 Godrick Foot soldiers south of the Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Great chest piece in terms of elemental resistances but doesn’t offer much physical protection. Solid early on but not usable endgame
The three soldiers close to Agheel Lake South also drop it, easier to farm as the grace is near.