Claymen Sorceries are a group of Sorceries in Elden Ring that share a specific type of buff criteria. Claymen Sorceries revolve around the ability to summon bubbles to deal damage. There are a total of 2 Claymen Sorceries available for players. Claymen Sorceries don't have a specific Glintstone Staff related to them.
Claymen Sorceries info
Obtaining Claymen Sorceries
- Oracle Bubbles: Can be found by killing one of the Teardrop Scarab on top of a broken statue in the first structure on the right from the Siofra River Deep Wells site of grace. You have to go through some ruins and jump on top of them and follow them over to another side where there is a Teardrop Scarab down below. Kill he Scarab to get this spell. Elden Ring Interactive Map Here.
- Great Oracular Bubble: Obtained by defeating the Teardrop Scarab found inside the large stone ruin at the highest level of the Siofra River. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link
Claymen Sorceries Requirements
- As is the case with all Sorceries, you must have a Glintstone Staff equipped in order to be able to cast Claymen Sorceries.
- Claymen Sorceries require Intelligence and Arcane to use.
Boosting Claymen Sorceries
- Claymen Sorceries don't have a Staff that specifically boost them.
- Azur's Glintstone Staff reduces the casting time of all Sorceries, but increases the amount of FP consumed.
All Claymen Sorceries
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Why do these require arcane ? ? ? Like it makes absolutely no sense ! ! ! ! There is no blood : (
Would’ve been “actually useful” if these were blood bubbles instead
LOL FAITH HAS MUCH BETTER, MUCH BETTER BUBLLES. IT IS REALLY LAUGHABLY SAD HOW FROMSOFT DECIDED TO COMPLETELY TURN INTILLIGENCE INTO DIRT IN COMPARISON TO FAITH ! WHILE FAITH HAS MILLIONS OF EXTREMELY GOOD PVP TOOLS WHILE LOOKING AWESOME ! ! !
Let us bring in an age of the sea!
I wish there were more of these spells. Just imagine what one could do with more of them...
More water spells please
big bubble good, small bubble bad
The Big Bubble is bad and the many smaller ones are pointless
this game has 2 waterbending spells, 2 earthbending spells, **** ton of fire spells and no wind spells. the only wind stuff you get is storm ashes. cant be the avatar
Albinauric staff scale with arc and at +24 gives S arc
C int D str , not sure but probably it's good for clayman sorcery
I wish there was more
Envoy's Crown does not boost these.
does the envoy crown boost these?
claymen sorceries require intelligence and arcane to use not faith