Commoner's Garb is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Commoner's Garb is part of the Commoner's Set, and is a light weight cloth set worn by the Commoners found across the map. Commoner's Garb is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Garb with a thick embroidered cape attached.
Standard wear for commoners of the Lands Between.
The board hung from the neck depicts a sprawling tree, its roots
and branches forming two holes. This is a self-imposed shackle, a
voluntary display of allegiance to the Erdtree that increases faith.
Where to find Commoner's Garb in Elden Ring
The Commoner's Garb Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by Commoner enemies found in Stormveil Castle, Leyndell, Royal Capital, and other areas of the map.
Commoner's Garb Set in Elden Ring
- Commoner's Garb is a piece of the Commoner's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Commoner's Headband and Commoner's Shoes.
Elden Ring Commoner's Garb Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10
- Increases Faith by 1
- Can be converted into a Commoner's Garb (Altered) at a Site of Grace
- A variant of this piece called Commoner's Simple Garb is similar in look with a more drab appearance.