Commoner's Garb (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Commoner's Garb (Altered) is the altered version of Commoner's Garb, and is part of the Commoner's Set Armor Set. It is a light weight cloth set worn by the Commoners found across the map. Commoner's Garb (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Garb decorated with intricate embroidery.
Standard wear for commoners of the Lands Between.
The board hung from the neck depicts a sprawling tree, its roots and branches forming two holes. This is a self-imposed shackle, a voluntary display of allegiance to the Erdtree that increases faith.
Where to find Commoner's Garb (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Commoner's Garb (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Commoner's Garb is dropped by Commoner enemies found in Stormveil Castle, Leyndell, Royal Capital, and other areas of the map.
- After completing Boc's Questline, you (or Boc) can alter Commoner's Garb into Commoner's Garb (Altered).
Commoner's Garb (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Commoner's Garb (Altered) is a piece of the Commoner's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Commoner's Headband and Commoner's Shoes.
Elden Ring Commoner's Garb (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10
- Can be altered to Commoner's Garb
- This piece increases Faith by +1
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
+1 faith when equiped