Commoner's Headband is a Helm in Elden Ring. Commoner's Headband is part of the Commoner's Set, and is a Lightweight head armor that does not offer much in the way of Physical Defense but provides some Magical protection. Commoner's Headband protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
A headband with the cloth removed.
Standard wear for commoners of the Lands Between.
Only, there are no commoners remaining with their wits about them.
Where to find Commoner's Headband in Elden Ring
The Commoner's Headband Helm can be found at:
- The Commoner's Headband is found on a corpse in Volcano Manor.
- After the Temple of Eiglay site of grace, take the elevator up and jump off the outside balcony into the area below. Follow the path past the Abductor Virgin into the window of the manor. Continue until you are on a walkway overlooking the lake the lava lake with Serpent statues on the right side. The Commoner's Headpiece is on a corpse on the head of the second statue. [Elden Ring Map here]
Commoner's Headband Set in Elden Ring
- Commoner's Headband is a piece of the Commoner's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Commoner's Garb, Commoner's Shoes.
Elden Ring Commoner's Headband Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10 Runes.
- Commoner's Headband (Altered) is dropped by the Commoner enemies found across the game. A large number of them can be found in Stormveil Castle and Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Other notes and player tips go here