Confessor Boots is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Confessor Boots are part of the Confessor Set, and a Medium Weight leg armor that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. Confessor Boots protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Leather boots of the church confessors.
The churches outside the Lands Between, dedicated to the teachings of the Two Fingers, send confessors out to follow the guidance of grace.
The confessors are loyal servants to the Two Fingers, ready to hunt down and quietly dispose of their enemies.
Where to find Confessor Boots in Elden Ring
The Confessor Boots Leg Armor can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Confessor Class.
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in Mt. Gelmir for 1000 Runes. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link.
Confessor Boots Set in Elden Ring
- Confessor Boots is a piece of the Confessor Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Confessor Hood, Confessor Armor, and Confessor Gloves.
Elden Ring Confessor Boots Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Notes and player tips go here