Confessor Gloves are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Confessor Gloves are part of the Confessor Set, and is a Lightweight armor piece that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. Confessor Gloves is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Black leather gloves of the church confessors.
The churches outside the Lands Between, dedicated to the teachings of the Two Fingers, send confessors out to follow the guidance of grace.
The confessors are loyal servants to the Two Fingers, ready to hunt down and quietly dispose of their enemies.
Where to find Confessor Gloves in Elden Ring
The Confessor Gloves Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- Starting Equipment for the Confessor Class.
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in Mt. Gelmir for 1000 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
Confessor Gloves Set in Elden Ring
- Confessor Gloves is a piece of the Confessor Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Confessor Hood, Confessor Armor, and Confessor Boots.
Elden Ring Confessor Gloves Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
Ah yes, the black leather gloves that are made out of metal.