Corhyn's Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Corhyn's Robe is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set. Corhyn's Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe of Corhyn the cleric.
Even after exile, Corhyn refused to recant his prophecies. And for this, he was blessed with the guidance of grace.
Since then, the cart wheel draped on his neck has served as a reminder. That true guidance awaits those with iron wills. Those with unwavering faith.
Where to find Corhyn's Robe in Elden Ring
- Obtained from Brother Corhyn, alongside a Flail and Corhyn's Bell Bearing, in Leyndell, Capital of Ash, at the end of Goldmask's questline. Exhaust his dialogue, the reload the area to find the items.
- If you offered him the Tonic of Forgetfulness while he's at the bridge near the Stargazer's Ruins, he will remain at that spot. Return to the area after finishing Crumbling Farum Azula, and pick up these items from where he was.
- If you didn't complete the Law of Regression puzzle of the questline before reaching Crumbling Farum Azula, these items will be found where he was last seen.
- These items are also obtained by killing him after he leaves the Roundtable Hold.
Corhyn's Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Corhyn's Robe is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set.
Elden Ring Corhyn's Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Notes and player tips go here