Material used for crafting items
Found by hunting large crabs.
Crab Eggs is a Crafting Material in Elden Ring. Crafting Materials are resources that can be obtained throughout The Lands Between and used to create a wide variety of items.
Eggs of large crabs which dwell in the shallows.
Materials used for crafting items.
A nutritious foodstuff that warms from within. The flavor is exquisite. Only those of comfort and means know the truth:
a crab's eggs are more delectable than its meat.
Crab Eggs Location in Elden Ring
In the world
- 1 by Seaside Ruins Site of Grace in Limgrave: On a corpse to the south, on on the edge of a cliff, past some Skeletal Militiamen. [Map Link]
- 1 by Dragon-Burnt Ruins: On a corpse nearby.
- 1 by Siofra River Bank Site of Grace in Siofra River: Nearby, guarded by a Giant Crab.
- 1 in Nokron, Eternal City: On a corpse in the river. [Map Link]
- 1 by Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave: On a corpse in the southeast corner of the lake. [Map Link]
|Enemy||Drop rate||Additional info|
|Giant Crayfish||25.00%||By gazebo south of Fallen Ruins of the Lakes Site of Grace|
- Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave: A large colony of Crabs, as well as one Giant Crab, can be found just northwest.
Crab Eggs Guide for Elden Ring
Crab Eggs can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Crab Eggs Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Crab Eggs.
- You can store up to 999 Crab Eggs.
- Sell Value: 10
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
what is it used for and what can you craft with it
Typo in "lare crabs". Supposed to be large crabs.
you get like 400 crab eggs from a normal playthrough just passively killing any crabs that get in your way and they're used for the creation of ONE ITEM??
those look tasty fr
Crab eggs are also used for making Thawfrost Boluses.
Maybe needs a Bell? Something like the "Seafood Bell" so that you can buy Crab Eggs and Octopus Ovaries. I don't mind hunting Giant Land Octopus because they're easy, but hunting Giant Crabs early in the game is kinda tough. And Lobsters are just *******s!
why the lobster have these
Do not eat the unborn crab