Material used for crafting items
Found by hunting large crabs.
Eggs of large crabs which dwell in the shallows.
Materials used for crafting items.
A nutritious foodstuff that warms from within. The flavor is exquisite. Only those of comfort and means know the truth:
a crab's eggs are more delectable than its meat.
Crab Eggs Location in Elden Ring
In the world
- 1 by Seaside Ruins Site of Grace in Limgrave: On a corpse to the south, on on the edge of a cliff, past some Skeletal Militiamen. [Map Link]
- 1 by Dragon-Burnt Ruins: On a corpse nearby.
- 1 by Siofra River Bank Site of Grace in Siofra River: Nearby, guarded by a Giant Crab.
- 1 in Nokron, Eternal City: On a corpse in the river. [Map Link]
- 1 by Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave: On a corpse in the southeast corner of the lake. [Map Link]
- Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave: A large colony of Crabs, as well as one Giant Crab, can be found just northwest.
Crab Eggs Guide for Elden Ring
Crab Eggs can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Crab Eggs Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Crab Eggs.
- You can store up to 999 Crab Eggs.
- Sell Value: 10