Crafting Kit is a Key Item in Elden Ring. Crafting Kit Enables item crafting from the main menu. Key Items in Elden Ring include a wide variety of items found in specific locations or are given by a related NPCs which are used to unlock areas, quests, and to further progress the game's story.
Please visit Crafting for a complete list with all craftable items, including their effect and required materials.
Leather bag containing a pestle and mortar, small blade, and various other tools.
Enables item crafting from the main menu.
Provides both means to fight and means to survive.
Crafting Kit Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Crafting Kit:
- Can be purchased from Merchant Kalé for 300 Runes. Kalé is located in: Limgrave, Church of Elleh. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Kale's Bell Bearing
Elden Ring Crafting Kit Use
- Crafting Kit enables the Crafting menu. Select "Item Crafting" from the main menu to make items.
- You can learn to craft more items by finding Cookbooks
- If you have a Crafting Kit, you can make various items from Materials that you find.
Elden Ring Crafting Kit Notes & Tips
- Purchase this kit as soon as possible, as you cannot craft without it and experiencing the consumables is an important part of the game.
- Other notes & player tips go here