Crafting Kit is a Key Item in Elden Ring. Crafting Kit Enables item crafting from the main menu. Key Items in Elden Ring include a wide variety of items found in specific locations or are given by a related NPCs which are used to unlock areas, quests, and to further progress the game's story.
Please visit Crafting for a complete list with all craftable items, including their effect and required materials.
Leather bag containing a pestle and mortar, small blade, and various other tools.
Enables item crafting from the main menu.
Provides both means to fight and means to survive.
Crafting Kit Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Crafting Kit:
- Can be purchased from Merchant Kalé for 300 Runes. Kalé is located in: Limgrave, Church of Elleh. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Kale's Bell Bearing
Elden Ring Crafting Kit Use
- Crafting Kit enables the Crafting menu. Select "Item Crafting" from the main menu to make items.
- You can learn to craft more items by finding Cookbooks
- If you have a Crafting Kit, you can make various items from Materials that you find.
Elden Ring Crafting Kit Notes & Tips
- Purchase this kit as soon as possible, as you cannot craft without it and experiencing the consumables is an important part of the game.
- Other notes & player tips go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Don't know if this happened to anybody else, but I just had the crafting kit pop up at the Roundtable Hold after I killed Rennala. I spoke to Kale on the character I'm building up right now, but hadn't bought anything from him yet. That might of had something to do with it.
it not be worth noting, but without any cookbooks, you can craft fire pot, roped fire pot, bone dart, rowa raisin, rainbow stone, and furlcalling finger remedy.
idk what they were thinking making it so you can craft during pvp, it just incentivizes duping
If you kill Kale you can offer his drop to an NPC in the "round table" area and all the things that you could have bought from him end up at the merchant.
How do you get the crafting kit if Kale dies?