Skill that manipulates gravity. Bury the armament in the ground, pulling rocks from the earth to reinforce it. Increases attack power and makes it easier to break enemy stance.
How to get Cragblade in Elden Ring
- Obtained by killing a Teardrop Scarab in Caelid, located to the west of Impassable Greatbridge Site of Grace, near the sword monument. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Cragblade Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Cragblade.
- FP Cost: 16 on use.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Both of this Skill's attacks can be Parried
- Upon activation, the user slams their armament (weapon) to the ground, then briefly uses gravity magic to encase the striking end of the armament in stone, before pulling it out from the ground.
- This provides a temporary weapon buff.
- The user is able to turn and "aim" when slamming the weapon to the ground, and when pulling it out.
- Both motions (Slam and Pull) deal damage if an enemy is close enough to the user.
- They also consume stamina separately.
- The buff increases physical attack power by 15%, Stance damage by 10%, and stamina damage against a blocking enemy by 50%
- The Weapon Buff lasts for 60 seconds.
- Buff is only applied to the weapon when pulling it out of the ground. If the user is interrupted before that, the FP will be consumed, but the buff will not be applied.
- If used without FP:
- The weapon buff is not applied.
- Deals reduced damage.
- Consumes 30% more stamina on use.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Effect duration has been extended from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Physical Attack Power buff has been increased from 10% to 15%.
- Stamina Attack Power against guarding enemies has been increased from 20% to 50%.
- Stance damage buff has been increased from 10% to 20%.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.08 as follows:
- Poise Damage has been reduced for Weapon Arts, dropping this buff back down to 10%.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!