Crimson Amber Medallion
Raises maximum HP by 6/7/8%
A medallion with crimson amber inlaid.
Boosts maximum HP.
The Erdtree's old sap becomes amber, treasured as the most precious of jewels in the age of Godfrey, the first Elden Lord.
A primordial life energy resides inside.
Crimson Amber Medallion Effect in Elden Ring
Crimson Amber Medallion raises maximum HP by 6/7/8%.
Crimson Amber Medallion Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Crimson Amber Medallion:
- Base Talisman: Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant at the eastern side of Weeping Peninsula, for 1,500 Runes. [Map link] [Video Location]
- +1 Variant: Found in Volcano Manor. Go to the Prison Town Church Site of Grace, go out and through the little town as if you were progressing through the manor as normal, and use a Stonesword Key to go through the fog gate. An Abductor Virgin is there, but you can easily run up the stairs to the level above, where the talisman is on a dead body. [Map link] Video Location
- +2 Variant, SPOILER WARNING: Can be found just southwest of the Leyndell, Capital of Ash Site of Grace, by dropping down the open sewer grate to the beam below. [Map link]
Elden Ring Crimson Amber Medallion Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- +1 Variant Sell Value: 500
- +2 Variant Sell Value: 1,000
- You can select Crimson Amber Medallion as a Keepsake during Character Creation.