Converts damage received into HP in mixed physick.
A crystal tear formed slowly over the ages where the Erdtree's bounty falls to the ground.
Can be mixed in the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
The resulting concoction converts incoming damage into recovered HP instead. However, physical damage cannot be converted.
This effect is only brief and will quickly expire.
Where to find Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear
Mountaintops of the Giants: Start at the Foot of the Forge site of grace and move to the most north-eastern part of that mountain, past the pot-throwing trolls and the giant Fingercreeper. The bubbletear is at the end of a narrow passage heading west from this point, along the northern cliff. Beware that the passage is infested with small Fingercreepers. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear Notes & Tips
- Restores 5% of Max HP when hit for 15 seconds
- Works on the lava in Rykard's arena
- Does not work on Mohg's Nihil attack
- Does not work on self-inflicted, non-physical damages
- You can find Crystal Tears at the bases of Minor Erdtrees and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between
- At sites of grace, you can mix two crystal tears in the Flask of Wondrous Physick (This will allow you to create elixirs with various custom effects)