Converts damage received into HP in mixed physick.
A crystal tear formed slowly over the ages where the Erdtree's bounty falls to the ground.
Can be mixed in the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
The resulting concoction converts incoming damage into recovered HP instead. However, physical damage cannot be converted.
This effect is only brief and will quickly expire.
Where to find Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear
Mountaintops of the Giants: From the “Foot of the Forge” grace, head northeast until you find a Giant Dog coming out of a clearing. Turn left there to find Burning Slugs and another Giant Dog. Entering the clearing, there are Trolls throwing huge magic flame jars, so beware. Head north towards a rock formation, and you’ll see a Troll on top of it to the right. Turn right and go downhill towards the east - you’ll see another Troll walking away from you. As you pass the walking Troll, watch for a giant Fingercreeper to come out of the snow. This is where you turn to the north and continue downhill. Once you’ve reached the northernmost point of that area, look to the cliff wall on your left where there is a path continuing west around the cliff edge. As you continue down this path, numerous Fingercreepers will appear in front of and behind you. The tear is found at the end of this path, and you’ll also be ambushed by a large Fingercreeper. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link.
Elden Ring Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear Notes & Tips
- Restores 5% of Max HP when hit for 15 seconds
- Works on the lava in Rykard's arena
- Does not work on Mohg's Nihil attack
- Does not work on self-inflicted, non-physical damages
- You can find Crystal Tears at the bases of Minor Erdtrees and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between
- At sites of grace, you can mix two crystal tears in the Flask of Wondrous Physick (This will allow you to create elixirs with various custom effects)