Crucible Axe Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Crucible Axe Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor of the Crucible Knights who served Godfrey, the first Elden Lord.
Worn by the knight Ordovis and his men.
Holds the power of the crucible of life, the primordial form of the Erdtree. Strengthens Aspects of the Crucible incantations.
Where to Find Crucible Axe Armor in Elden Ring
The whole Crucible Axe Set is dropped by Crucible Knight Ordovis Boss. Elden Ring Map Link.
Crucible Axe Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Crucible Axe Armor is a piece of the Crucible Axe Set.
- The rest of the Crucible Axe Set is composed by the Crucible Axe Helm, Crucible Gauntlets and Crucible Greaves.
- Increases damage of Aspect of the Crucible incantations by around 3.75%.
Elden Ring Crucible Axe Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1,000
- Can be altered to Crucible Axe Armor (Altered)
- Increases damage of the Aspects of the Crucible: Breath, Aspects of the Crucible: Horns, and Aspects of the Crucible: Tail Incantations by 4%
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
I hate that this armor is better and lighter than the Scaled set. Makes wearing one of my favorite sets feel like a waste
Gug is in pain
Anyone else's game crash when they put this on?
LEGENDS NEVER DIEEE
It has poise, based armor
Ringed Knight Armor?