Crucible Feather Talisman
Improves dodge rolling but increases damage taken
Crucible Feather Talisman is a Talisman in Elden Ring. Crucible Feather Talisman improves the effectiveness of dodge rolls, but increases damage taken. Players can use Talismans in Elden Ring to boost a variety of Stats.
A talisman fashioned from feathers that embody the aspects of various creatures.
Said to have grown on the human body long ago.
Improves the effectiveness of dodge rolls, but increases damage taken at all times.
A vestige of the crucible of primordial life. Born partially of devolution, it was considered a signifier of the divine in ancient times, but is now increasingly disdained as an impurity as civilization has advanced.
Crucible Feather Talisman Effect in Elden Ring
Crucible Feather Talisman improves the effectiveness of dodge rolls, but increases damage taken. Frame data assumes 60 FPS:
- Light/Medium Roll Invulnerability Duration +23% (+6 iframes, 32 Total)
- Heavy (Fat) Roll Invulnerability Duration +25% (+6 iframes, 30 Total)
- Damage Negation -30%
Dodge rolling effectiveness does not stack with the Windy Crystal Tear.
Where to find Crucible Feather Talisman in Elden Ring
Where to find Crucible Feather Talisman:
- From the first Chariot Hall, drop down through the opening on either side just before the second ramp.
- In the room below, head west and up the steps, then turn right into the next corridor that leads to a large hall with two Chariots running almost side by side, with a short delay between them. Head all the way down towards the pit behind the pillars.
- Looking down, you will see several wooden beams that you can drop onto. Navigate your way to the lowest beam and then head south towards the archway with a ladder at the back. Climb the ladder to reach a third Chariot Hall with a single Chariot.
- Head all the way down this hall, using the alcove on the left about halfway through to avoid the Chariot (unless you've previously destroyed it). At the bottom, turn left into a corridor and head straight to find a small room guarded by an Omen. The talisman can be found on a corpse behind the Omen, sitting by a statue.
Crucible Feather Talisman Builds
Elden Ring Crucible Feather Talisman Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Does not apply to the Quickstep or Bloodhound Step Ashes of War.