Material used for crafting items
Widely found in Liurnia of the Lakes
Crystal Bud is a Crafting Material in Elden Ring. Crafting Materials are resources that can be obtained throughout The Lands Between and used to create a wide variety of items.
A young plant, crystalized before it could mature.
Material used for crafting items.
Widely found in Liurnia Lake.
Where to find Crystal Bud in Elden Ring
Crystal Bud found in the overworld respawns after resting at a Site of Grace.
In the world
- Grows in Liurnia of the Lakes
- 2 by Laskyar Ruins: One to the northeast of the Site of Grace and another to the southwest.
- 5 by Debate Parlor Site of Grace in Raya Lucaria Academy: Exit into the courtyard, turn east, and jump over the fence. Climb up the ladder and go through the broken glass window to reach the second floor of the debate parlor. On a corpse to your left. [Map Link]
- Revenger's Shack: Two total, one about 12 steps southeast of the Site of Grace and another on the northwest side. If you walk around the shack, you can also find five Root Resin, as well as Rowa Fruit, Mushroom, Gold-Tinged Excrement, and an Erdleaf Flower in the area. [Map Link]
Crystal Bud Guide for Elden Ring
Crystal Bud can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Crystal Bud Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Crystal Bud.
- You can store up to 999 Crystal Bud.
- Sell Value: 10
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Farming these for shield grease because that ice crest shield is pure drip
theres a crystal bud a few steps away (east) from the scenic isle grace and theres a mushroom that gives 2 (mushrooms) RIGHT next to the grace
From the Folly of The Lake site of grace head south west directly toward were the arching cliff wall meets the ground. Once there turn right and in the trees there are two crystal buds right across from each other. With torrent it's a pretty quick farm.
Any better areas than chelonna's rise?
Shield grease should be added to the list of recipes that need crystal bud.
There is one just beside Chelona's Rise. It's literally 1 second walk away from the Grace.
crystal bud? nice! what button is it to smoke it?
Wish we could buy these
There are two Crystal Buds within the vicinity of Revenger's Shack. One is about 12 steps southeast of the Grace (as a previous commenter mentioned), and if you travel in a counterclockwise circle around the Shack from there, you'll find two Root Resin on the east side of the shack, the second Crystal Bud on the northwest side, and three more Root Resin on the west side. That's a total of two Crystal Buds and five Root Resin minimum, in addition to other goodies such as Rowa Fruit, Mushrooms, Gold-Tinged Excrement, and an Erdleaf Flower.
Liurnia of the Lakes is good enough, just circle back. There's also a third Crystal Bud just a little north of the site of grace that's next to the Nomad Merchant
Revenger's shack has one bud 10 steps from grace btw. Respawns.