Crystal Cave Moss
Material used for crafting items
Gives off pale light in dark caves
Faintly luminescent moss that grows in dark caves, laced with fine crystals.
Material used for crafting items.
Among mosses, it possesses unique medicinal properties.
Where to find Crystal Cave Moss in Elden Ring
Crystal Cave Moss found in the overworld respawn after resting at a Site of Grace.
IN THE WORLD
- Found around walls inside the Stillwater Cave.
- Found around walls inside the Academy Crystal Cave. [Map Link]
- There are 5 Crystal Cave Moss located near the sight of grace, making this a great spot to farm for this material.
- Found in Sellia Hideaway.
- Found in Dragonbarrow Cave.
- Found in Sage's Cave.
Crystal Cave Moss Guide for Elden Ring
Crystal Cave Moss can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Crystal Cave Moss Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Crystal Cave Moss.
- You can store up to 999 Crystal Cave Moss.
- Sell Value: 10