Crystal Dart is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Throwing knife chiseled from impure crystal.
Consumes FP. Throw at enemies to deal magic damage.
Long ago, it is said that a golem crafter employed a similar crystal tool.
Where to find Crystal Dart in Elden Ring
- Can be crafted with three Cracked Crystals after obtaining the Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (11).
- Found on a gravestone in the western portion of the upper manor. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 8 can be looted off a corpse in the Altus Tunnel: In the first cavern after the Site of Grace, head into the second room on the right to find the corpse sitting by some wreckage. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Looted off a corpse on the broken beam connected to the stars of the Iron ball trap in Raya Lucaria Academy. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be looted from a corpse in Sellia Hideaway, at the bottom of the second room with huge crystal formations [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be found on a body being devoured by Rotten Strays in the Consecrated Snowfield. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Caria Manor: Found on a gravestone in the western portion of the upper manor. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Five can be looted from a corpse in the gorepile by the ant nest near Ainsel River Downstream. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Crystal Dart use in Elden Ring
Crystal Dart can be used to inflict magic damage upon throwing on enemies at the cost of FP. In addition, Crystal Dart is able to frenzy golem construct enemies (such as Imps and Burial Watchdogs) upon enough hits, causing them to attack all enemies (including the player) around them.
Elden Ring Crystal Dart Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Crystal Dart Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 40 Crystal Darts.
- You can store up to 600 Crystal Darts.
- Sell Value: 20 Runes
- Usage of FP is so low that it's very unlikely it will be a concern.
- Abuse of the frenzy mechanic on boss enemies, especially multiple bosses at once (e.g. the Erdtree Burial Watchdogs at the Minor Erdtree Catacombs) can be very useful to both deal massive damage to enemies while distracting both the targeted boss and enemies around it.
- This appears to NOT work on Crystalians, Iron Virgins, or Marionette/Avionette Soldiers.
- It works on Golems, but they may prove to be more of a hindrance than an ally.