Sorcery of the mysterious Crystalians.
Creates a mass of crystal, then shatters it to scour a wide area with a violent rain of crystal shards.
This sorcery is used by high-ranking adepts among the Crystalians. Some also call this sorcery "the Crystal Sun."
Where to find Crystal Release
Where to find Crystal Release:
Elden Ring Crystal Release Guide
- Crystalian Sorceries
- Can be boosted by Crystal Staff and Rotten Crystal Staff.
- Stamina Cost: 26
- Deals magic damage
- Has a long initial casting animation during which the caster glows blue and has increased resistance to stagger (making it easier to not be interrupted during the initial casting animation). Afterwards, the caster raises his arms, losing the blue glow and increased resistance, and a crystal ball appears above his head launching crystal shards downwards around the caster (short-range).
- Note: As of Patch 1.07, FP cost reduced from 38 to 34. In addition, cast speed was increased and recovery time was reduced, while poise damage as well as stamina damage against guarding enemies were both increased. The attack range was increased, and the poise gained while casting also improved.
Elden Ring Crystal Release Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.