Crystalian Sorceries are a group of Sorceries in Elden Ring that share a specific type of buff criteria. Crystalian Sorceries revolve around the ability to use crystals as offensive tools. There are a total of 3 Crystalian Sorceries available for players. Crystalian Sorceries can be boosted by the Crystal Staff and the Rotten Crystal Staff.
Crystalian Sorceries info
Obtaining Crystalian Sorceries
- Crystal Release: Dropped by the Crystalians at the Academy Crystal Cave [Elden Ring Interactive Map]
- Crystal Torrent: Dropped by Putrid Crystalians boss (Ringblade, Spear & Scepter) in Sellia Hideaway. See it on the Elden Ring Map
- Shattering Crystal: Looted off a corpse on the second floor, west side, of the Church of the Cuckoo in Raya Lucaria Academy. The only way to reach this is going through the broken glass window of the church via the rooftops. [Map Coordinates]
Crystalian Sorceries Requirements
- As is the case with all Sorceries, you must have a Glintstone Staff equipped in order to be able to cast Crystalian Sorceries.
- Crystalian Sorceries require Intelligence to use.
Boosting Crystalian Sorceries
- Crystal Staff and Rotten Crystal Staff boost all Crystalian Sorceries.
- Azur's Glintstone Staff reduces the casting time of all Sorceries, but increases the amount of FP consumed.
All Crystalian Sorceries
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Jane : we can use crystals to attack now ?
Jesse : yup
Jane : really ?
Jesse : actually NO
Walter : [...] no comment
Why are these so, so WEAK ? ? ?
So the gimmick with Crystalian Sorcery is that they deal very quick multiple hits per-cast. However, unless your Character is highly invested in Intelligence, you won't be able to get the best results. With 80 Int/Terra Magica/ Lusat's G Staff Crystal Release x2 dealt roughly 8100 damage on the Mountaintops Trolls.
Crystallian sorcerer vibes. Can’t wait for crystallian quartet.
jesse we need to use crystal sorcery
Do shards do piercing damage?
Going to use these to make a Walter White build lmao
No rotten crystal sorceries :(
Crystal sorcs suck .Best spell in the game is rock sling. Other useful ones are lorettas great bow and glinstone ice crag. Spiral shard has great tracking. Other than rock sling and spiral, enemies can dodge. And the slicer spells have too much wind up at close range. Pure sorc build is tough to play because of that.
Walter white build