Cuckoo Glintstone is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing specific adverse status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs. In contrast, the user can throw others at enemies to deal damage.
Lump of broken glintstone enwreathed with magic power. A "faux sorcery" used by the Knights of the Cuckoo. Craftable item.
Launched straight ahead, using FP. A magic bolt springs forth from the point of impact.
Where to find Cuckoo Glintstone in Elden Ring
- Purified Ruins: against a wall. Map Link
- Academy Crystal Cave: In the room where you fight all the Sages, on the right side. Map Link
- Converted Tower: Enter the tower, and find it lying on a table to the right.
- Liurnia of the Lakes: 10 x found in a chest inside a large enemy outpost west of The Four Belfries. Elden Ring Map Link
- Liurnia of the Lakes: Can be found on a desk inside the Converted Tower. Elden Ring Map Link
- Mt. Gelmir: Found on the soldier's body shot to death by the surrounding Marionette Soldiers. Map Link
- Academy Crystal Cave: Inside the Academy Crystal Cave. On the room full of Sages, turn to the right. It is against the wall. Map Link.
- Ordina, Liturgical Town on a Broken snow-covered rooftop, just north of the Ordina, Liturgical Town grace. Accessible by horse, Jumping from building to building. Map Link.
- They can be farmed from Marionette Soldiers, Avionette Soldiers, and Raya Lucaria Soldiers.
Cuckoo Glintstone use in Elden Ring
You can throw cuckoo Glintstone like a firebomb. It will only do one damage on hit, but three homing bolts will appear at the impact site.
Elden Ring Cuckoo Glintstone Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Cuckoo Glintstone Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Cuckoo Glintstones.
- You can store up to 600 Cuckoo Glintstones.
- The produced bolts will only home in on enemies if the player is locked on.
- When hitting an enemy directly, the bolts will appear behind them and hit them in the back. You can use this item to damage enemies' past shields.
- Sell Value: 50 Runes
- Notes and tips go here.