Cuckoo Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring, and part of the Cuckoo Knight Set Armor Set worn by the Cuckoo Knights of The Academy of Raya Lucaria. Cuckoo Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by Raya Lucaria Academy knights.
Its left breast is emblazoned with a peering cuckoo, whence came their name.
Perhaps the bird's shrewd gaze is an expression of their refusal to be mere servants of the academy.
Where to find Cuckoo Knight Armor in Elden Ring
The Cuckoo Knight Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped from Cuckoo Knights.
- Three Cuckoo Knights are patroling close to the East Raya Lucaria Gate site of grace, go north west and jump off the rock elevation to a lower platform. Immediately go right, there is the first one, kill it and ride on straight to come across the second knight. After that one head straight to the nearest road on your map and there is the third one.
Cuckoo Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Cuckoo Knight Armor is a piece of the Cuckoo Knight Set
- The rest of the set is composed of the Cuckoo Knight Helm, Cuckoo Knight Gauntlets, and Cuckoo Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Cuckoo Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here