Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) is part of the Cuckoo Knight Set Armor Set. The armor is worn by the Raya Lucaria Academy Knights, also known as Cuckoo Knights. Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by Raya Lucaria Academy knights.
Its left breast is emblazoned with a peering cuckoo, whence came their name.
Perhaps the bird's shrewd gaze is an expression of their refusal to be mere servants of the academy.
Where to find Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped from Raya Lucaria Academy Knights, also referred to as Cuckoo Knights. There are four nearby to the East Raya Lucaria Gate site of grace, three of them are on horsebacks and one is sitting near a ruin with some soldiers.
- Boc the Seamster can alter the original Cuckoo Knight Armor if you have it in your possession.
Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) is a piece of the Cuckoo Knight Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Cuckoo Knight Helm, Cuckoo Knight Gauntlets, and Cuckoo Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Cuckoo Knight Armor
- Notes and player tips go here