Cuckoo Surcoat is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Cuckoo Surcoat is part of the Raya Lucarian Soldier Set, and is a Medium Weight chest piece hat strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. Cuckoo Surcoat is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by Raya Lucaria Academy soldiers.
The surcoat depicts twinned cuckoos peering into a flourishing mass of glintstone.
To a glintstone sorcerer, the body is a transient thing. The Cuckoo alone knows its insignificance, yet watches over it all the same.
Where to find Cuckoo Surcoat in Elden Ring
The Cuckoo Surcoat Chest Armor can be found at:
- Drops from Raya Lucarian Soldiers
- Easily farmed from the Phantom Raya Lucarian Soldiers in Caria Manor after the Manor Lower Level site of grace.
Cuckoo Surcoat Set in Elden Ring
- Cuckoo Surcoat is a piece of the Raya Lucarian Soldier Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Raya Lucarian Helm. Raya Lucarian Gauntlets and Raya Lucarian Greaves.
Elden Ring Cuckoo Surcoat Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100 go here
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07