Dappled Cured Meat is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Cured strip of meat, dried out after pickling in a dappled medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts immunity, robustness, and focus.
Dappled Cured Meat use in Elden Ring
Dappled Cured Meat temporarily boosts immunity, robustness, and focus.
- Immunity, Robustness, and Focus +100
- Duration: 60 secs (35 secs)
- It takes 25 secs for initial buildup to dissipate
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Dappled Cured Meat in Elden Ring
Where to find Dappled Cured Meat:
- Video Location in Siofra River
- Miquella's Haligtree: Looted from a corpse in Miquella's Haligtree. Beware of the patrolling Oracle Envoy enemies [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Dappled Cured Meat Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Dappled Cured Meat Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Dappled Cured Meat.
- You can store up to 999 Dappled Cured Meat.
- Sell Value: 200 Runes