Dappled White Cured Meat
Temporarily boosts immunity, robustness, and focus
Dappled White Cured Meat is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
A white sliced meat, dried out after pickling in a dappled medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts immunity, robustness, and focus.
Lasts longer than traditional cured meat, but with reduced effectiveness.
Dappled White Cured Meat use in Elden Ring
Dappled White Cured Meat temporarily boosts immunity, robustness, and focus. Lasts longer than traditional cured meat, but with reduced effectiveness.
- Immunity, Robustness, and Focus +75
- Duration: 120 secs (105 secs)
- It takes 15 secs for initial buildup to dissipate
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Dappled White Cured Meat in Elden Ring
Where to find Dappled White Cured Meat:
- On the sewer area in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds.
- Found on a corpse sitting on the ground in Wyndham Ruins, on a enclose space. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Dappled White Cured Meat Crafting Guide
To craft Dappled White Cured Meat you need the Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
- Golden Rowa x5
- Strip of White Flesh x1
- Budding Horn x1
- Nascent Butterfly x1
Elden Ring Dappled White Cured Meat Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Dappled White Cured Meat.
- You can store up to 999 Dappled White Cured Meat.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
Pretty horrifying you're eating a strip of what is human jerky! lol
Whats the difference between the 2?
Actually handy againts status builds.