Incantation of the Two Fingers' servants, who once served as the assassins of the Roundtable Hold.
Creates a veil of darkness that conceals the caster.
This incantation can be cast while in motion or crouching.
The assassins were themselves once Tarnished who had strayed from guidance, and they pursued their duty in the darkness that is without grace.
Where to find Darkness
Where to find Darkness:
- Purchase from Brother Corhyn or Miriel, Pastor of Vows after giving either the Assassin's Prayerbook.
- Cost = 3500
Elden Ring Darkness Guide
- Two Fingers Incantation
- Stamina Cost: 24
- When tagged by the veil of darkness, an enemy's aggro is reset and they are blinded for ~7 seconds.
- This time can allow you to reposition outside of their sight or go for a critical attack.
- Does not work against certain enemies, notably most Bosses.
- In PvP, Darkness does not prevent lock-on. However, it is still a viable way to mask your actions while inside the veil.
- See Buffs & Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.
- Note: FP cost reduced significantly as per Patch 1.07, from 34 to 24.
Elden Ring Darkness Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.