Deathbed Dress is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Deathbed Dress is a lightweight chest piece that slowly replenishes the HP of nearby allies, but not that of the wearer. Deathbed Dress is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance.
Extremely thin and sheer white dress worn by the Deathbed Companion as she embraces the dead.
Slowly replenishes the HP of nearby allies, but not that of the wearer.
The touch of the fabric is exceedingly soft, so as not to harm even the most withered corpse, while still sharing her warmth.
Where to find Deathbed Dress in Elden Ring
- Found on the bed in the building with the Lower Capital Church site of grace in Leyndell, Royal Capital. [Map link] [Video location]
Deathbed Dress Set in Elden Ring
- Deathbed Dress is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set.
- It is the inner dress part of Fia's Robe.
Elden Ring Deathbed Dress Notes & Tips
- Heals nearby allies (both summoned players and Spirit Ashes) by 2 HP per second.
- Sell value: 500
- Will become unobtainable after a certain point in the game.
- Patch 1.06 fixed a bug which caused the player to become more easily noticed by the enemy when wearing Deathbed Dress, even when crouching. It also introduced a fix for a bug which caused charge attack with Flail to damage ally characters when wearing this piece.
- Other Notes and Tips go here.