Depraved Perfumer Gloves are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Depraved Perfumer Gloves are part of the Depraved Perfumer Set. Depraved Perfumer Gloves is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gloves worn by depraved perfumers.
These heresy-inclined perfumers imbibe their own spices to alter body and mind. Their slow descent into self-destruction is what earned them their name.
Where to find Depraved Perfumer Gloves in Elden Ring
The Depraved Perfumer Gloves Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- The Depraved Perfumer Set pieces can be farmed from the Depraved Perfumer enemies located around The Shaded Castle.
- The best place to farm this set is in Liurnia of the Lakes near the Village of the Albinaurics Site of Grace. There is one Depraved Perfumer enemy a short distance up the hill to the East.
Depraved Perfumer Gloves Set in Elden Ring
- Depraved Perfumer Gloves is a piece of the Depraved Perfumer Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Depraved Perfumer Headscarf, Depraved Perfumer Robe, and Depraved Perfumer Trousers.
Depraved Perfumer Gloves Build
Elden Ring Depraved Perfumer Gloves Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!