Depraved Perfumer Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Depraved Perfumer Robe is part of the Depraved Perfumer Set. Depraved Perfumer Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe worn by depraved perfumers.
The embroidery on the apron is itself a curse upon the Erdtree.
These heresy-inclined perfumers imbibe their own spices to alter body and mind. Their slow descent into self-destruction is what earned them their name.
Where to find Depraved Perfumer Robe in Elden Ring
The Depraved Perfumer Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- Acquire this from the enemy directly up the hill from the site of grace at the Village of the Albinaurics. He is the enemy who wields fire, you may have to kill him a few times to get it.
- The Depraved Perfumer Set can also be farmed from the Depraved Perfumer enemies located around The Shaded Castle
Depraved Perfumer Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Depraved Perfumer Robe is a piece of the Depraved Perfumer Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Depraved Perfumer Headscarf, Depraved Perfumer Gloves, and Depraved Perfumer Trousers.
Elden Ring Depraved Perfumer Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Can be altered to Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07