Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) is part of the Depraved Perfumer Set and is a light weight chest piece worn by depraved perfimers. Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe worn by depraved perfumers.
The embroidery on the apron is itself a curse upon the Erdtree.
These heresy-inclined perfumers imbibe their own spices to alter body and mind. Their slow descent into self-destruction is what earned them their name.
Where to find Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Boc the Seamster can alter the original Depraved Perfumer Robe if you have it in your possession.
Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) is a piece of the Depraved Perfumer Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Depraved Perfumer Headscarf, Depraved Perfumer Gloves, and Depraved Perfumer Trousers.
Elden Ring Depraved Perfumer Robe (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Can be altered to Depraved Perfumer Robe
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
This armor would be 10/10 if it didn't have that stupid apron dangling in front of you. There's nothing else in the game that looks like this.
This is self-altered. Not dropped.