Depraved Perfumer Trousers is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Depraved Perfumer Trousers is part of the Depraved Perfumer Set Armor Set. Depraved Perfumer Trousers protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Trousers worn by depraved perfumers.
These heresy-inclined perfumers imbibe their own spices to alter body and mind. Their slow descent into self-destruction is what earned them their name.
Where to find Depraved Perfumer Trousers in Elden Ring
The Depraved Perfumer Trousers Leg Armor can be found at:
- The Depraved Perfumer Set pieces can be farmed from the Depraved Perfumer enemies located around The Shaded Castle.
- The best place to farm this set is in Liurnia of the Lakes near the Village of the Albinaurics Site of Grace. There is one Depraved Perfumer enemy a short distance up the hill to the East.
Depraved Perfumer Trousers Set in Elden Ring
- Depraved Perfumer Trousers is a piece of the Depraved Perfumer Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Depraved Perfumer Headscarf, Depraved Perfumer Robe, and Depraved Perfumer Gloves.
Elden Ring Depraved Perfumer Trousers Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.