Formless drakeblood seal with a dragon communion crest.
Enhances Dragon Communion incantations.
The sacrificial devouring of the heart gives power.
Indeed, Dragon Communion is too primal in nature for the term
"incantation" to be appropriate.
This seal scales incantations with one's arcane attribute.
Where to Find Dragon Communion Seal in Elden Ring
The Dragon Communion Seal weapon can be found at the following location:
- Can be found at Fringefolk Hero's Grave, right under the beginning of the game. To get there, use two Stonesword Keys on the double Imp Keystone next to the Stranded Graveyard Site of Grace, and progress down the tunnel with the mechanized chariot until the path splits and you can go either up or down. Go up until you reach the end of the tunnel, and inside the small room is a Banished Knight that once killed will give you the item. [Interactive Map Link]
Elden Ring Dragon Communion Seal Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: This armament has no skill. If the armament in the other hand has a skill, that skill will be used instead.
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War.
- Dragon Communion Seal can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones.
- Buffs Dragon Communion Incantations by 15%.
- Will increase the buildup of Status Effects that spells cause, like madness for Frenzied Burst.
- With healing and weapon buff spells, only the faith scaling applies.
- This seal has a unique scaling curve. It scales much better with Arcane than Faith and at lower levels of investment, outshines the faith focused seals in terms of scaling. At 74 faith and above primarily faith scaling seals (Erdtree Seal and Godslayer's Seal) outperform this seal at the same level of stat investment (39/45 Fai/Arc for the Dragon Communion Seal)
- This seal's scaling with Arcane also means it increases the Blood Loss, Poison and Madness build up of incantations cast (Frostbite and Scarlet Rot buildup are NOT increased). This makes it a better seal for Frenzied Flame Incantations against targets where Madness is applicable, as the Frenzied Flame Seal has comically bad overall scaling.
- The unique scaling curve of this seal also gives it unique softcaps compared to other seals; it soft caps at 45 Arcane and 30 Faith and doesn't have another cap again at 80 like other seals. Since it scales better to Arcane than Faith, one should bring Arcane to 45, then Faith to 30 and then maximize stat investment to first 99 Arcane, then Faith to get the over all best damage out of it. Note however, this will bring the character way above PvP meta levels, so 45 Arcane/30 Faith is the most reasonable investment for level 120-150 builds, not considering any other Arcane scaling weapons the player might use alongside this seal, which might have soft caps at different levels of investment.
- Dragon Communion Incantations include Dragonclaw, Dragonfire, Dragonice, Dragonmaw, Borealis's Mist, Agheel's Flame, Ekzykes's Decay, Glintstone Breath, Greyoll's Roar, Smarag's Glintstone Breath, Rotten Breath, Magma Breath, and Theodorix's Magma.
- Despite their draconic appearance, Aspects of the Crucible: Breath, Aspects of the Crucible: Horns, and Aspects of the Crucible: Tail are not Dragon Communion incantations, and therefore are not affected by the Dragon Communion Seal.
- Strangely, Placidusax's Ruin is also not a Dragon Communion incantation, and gains no buff from this seal. Unknown whether this is intended.
- Wielded by Eleonora, Violet Bloody Finger. This seal's crest also flashes when red-scarfed Banished Knights cast their flame breath attack.
- Sell Value: 200
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08 a bug that prevented the follow-up attack from occurring when the Black Sword Incantation was activated with a Sacred Seal in the left hand has been fixed.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Dragon Communion Seal
- Videos for the Dragon Communion Seal Coming Soon
Builds with Dragon Communion Seal
Dragon Communion Seal PvP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 54/54/108/--/--/--
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 1H R1 Jumping: 81
- 1h R2 Jumping: 216
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 70.2/70.2/140.4/--/--/--
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 2H R1 Jumping: 105.3
- 2h R2 Jumping: 237.6
Dragon Communion Seal Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Dragon Communion Seal||Phy||Inc Scaling*||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|
|Standard||25||106 - 191||-||-||-||-||20||-||-||-||D||C||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +1||28||108 - 209||-||-||-||-||22||-||-||-||D||B||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +2||32||109 - 228||-||-||-||-||24||-||-||-||D||B||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +3||35||110 - 246||-||-||-||-||26||-||-||-||D||B||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +4||39||112 - 264||-||-||-||-||28||-||-||-||D||B||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +5||43||113 - 283||-||-||-||-||30||-||-||-||C||A||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +6||46||114 - 301||-||-||-||-||32||-||-||-||C||A||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +7||50||116 - 319||-||-||-||-||34||-||-||-||C||S||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +8||54||117 - 338||-||-||-||-||36||-||-||-||C||S||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +9||57||118 - 356||-||-||-||-||38||-||-||-||C||S||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +10||61||120 - 374||-||-||-||-||40||-||-||-||B||S||Boosts Dragon Communion Inc.||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|