Dragon Greatclaw is a Colossal Weapon in Elden Ring. The Dragon Greatclaw scales primarily with Strength and Dexterity and is a good Weapon for going against dragon-like creatures and enemies. In addition to general Physical Damage, what makes this weapon great is that it does Lightning Damage which can be especially effective towards specific enemy types.
Weapon said to have been whittled from the claw of a great, ancient dragon, wielded by grotesque Tree Sentinels who yet serve the Erdtree.
The claw is enwreathed with lightning, and tears through the dragons' feeble descendants with ease.
Where to Find Dragon Greatclaw in Elden Ring
The Dragon Greatclaw weapon can be found at the following location:
- Dropped by the Draconic Tree Sentinel, fought at Capital Outskirts. [Elden Ring Map Link] Video Location
Elden Ring Dragon Greatclaw Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Endure
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- This weapon cannot be enchanted with Magic nor buffed by Consumables
- Dragon Greatclaw can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Deals +30% damage against Dragon type enemies
- Deals +15% damage against Ancient Dragon type enemies
- At the minimum 30 str / 14 dex, this weapon has the lowest AR of all equippable colossal weapons, assuming Heavy affinity on weapons which can equip Ashes of War.
- At 80 str, it still has the lowest AR, due to its poor Strength scaling.
- Sell Value: 500.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, Colossal Weapons poise damage has been reduced.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Dragon Greatclaw
Dragon Greatclaw Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Elden Ring Colossal Weapons|