Dragon King's Cragblade is a Heavy Thrusting Sword in Elden Ring. The Dragon King's Cragblade scales primarily with Dexterity, with reduced scaling on Strength, and is a potent Weapon to oppose dragon-like creatures or enemies that are susceptible to Lightning damage.
Piercing Gravel Stone sword containing primeval lightning.
A portion of the Dragonlord's power, gained from a remembrance.
This weapon commands great power over the paltry, mortal dragons of today.
Where to Find Dragon King's Cragblade in Elden Ring
The Dragon King's Cragblade weapon can be found at the following location:
Elden Ring Dragon King's Cragblade Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Thundercloud Form
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Cannot be enchanted with Magic nor boosted with Consumables
- Dragon King's Cragblade can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Deals +30% damage against Dragon type enemies
- Deals +15% damage against Ancient Dragon type enemies
- This weapon has a special R2 shared with Bloody Helice, this also affects its feint animation.
- Sell Value: 200 Runes.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, the speed of Heavy Thrusting Swords crouching attacks has been reduced. Also the stagger caused by double-handed Heavy Thrusting Swords jumping attacks has been reduced. And finally, Poise damage has also been reduced, but only for PVP.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Dragon King's Cragblade
Dragon King's Cragblade PVP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5 Attacks): 137.5/68.75/68.75/68.75/137.5
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 275/275
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 825/825
- 1H R1 Jumping: 206.25
- 1H R2 Jumping: 550
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5 Attacks): 178.75/89.375/89.375/89.375/178.75
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 302.5/302.5
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 907.5/907.5
- 2H R1 Jumping: 268.125
- 2H R2 Jumping: 605
Dragon King's Cragblade Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Dragon King's Cragblade||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|