Dragoncrest Shield Talisman
Reduces Physical Damage taken 10/13/17%
Dragoncrest Shield Talisman is a Talisman in Elden Ring. Dragoncrest Shield Talisman reduces Physical Damage taken by 10/13/17%. Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman is the direct upgrade to this talisman. Players can use talismans in Elden Ring to boost a variety of Stats.
Wrought iron talisman depicting a trio of ancient dragons.
Boosts physical damage negation.
The ancient dragons, who ruled in the prehistoric era before the Erdtree, would protect their lord as a wall of living rock.
And so it is that the shape of the dragon has become symbolic of all manner of protections.
Dragoncrest Shield Talisman in Elden Ring
Where to find Dragoncrest Shield Talisman in Elden Ring
- Base talisman: Bestial Sanctum: Found on the bottom level of the structure below the surrounding cliffs. [Map link]
- +1 Variant: Sainted Hero's Grave: Can be found in a locked imp's room, behind the Stonesword Key fog wall. When you reach the area with the big axes stomping the ground, you need to get on the first one and jump on the ledge on the left wall. [Map link]
- +2 Variant: Crumbling Farum Azula: Looted from a corpse on floating chunk of debris in the northern section, between Dragon Temple Lift and Dragon Temple Rooftop. [Map link] Video Location
Elden Ring Dragoncrest Shield Talisman Notes & Tips
- Base variant sell value: 100
- +1 Variant sell value: 500
- +2 Variant sell value: 1,000
- Tips for finding the Dragoncrest Shield Talisman (base variant):
- It's located below the Bestial Sanctum; the path to reach it includes numerous one-way drops. Because of this, attempting the drops/jumps while holding a large number of runes is not recommended.
- Look down over the edge of the cliffs to the west of the Bestial Sanctum building to find tree roots that lead you down below the Sanctum.
- Before descending from the cliffs, you can benefit greatly from a moderate supply of Soft Cotton, as without them several of the falls required will leave you vulnerable to the flying enemies in the area.