Drake Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Drake Knight Armor is part of the Drake Knight Set Armor Set, and is a black iron set worn by the unmet drake knights. Drake Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Black iron armor worn by drake knights.
Features the spoils of a dragon catch as an emblem of pride as both dragon hunter and partake of communion.
The cape is crafted with dragon wing membrane.
From birth, drake knights speak not a word. They spend their lives pursuing the strength of dragons, for its sublime beauty and inspiration of awe.
Where to find Drake Knight Armor in Elden Ring
The Drake Knight Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- You can find the Drake Knight Set in Crumbling Farum Azula.
- Travel to the Beside The Great Bridge site of grace and go in the opposite direction of the boss room. Go through the building and outside onto the balcony. From here drop down to the Beastman with the big cleaver. Go along the bridge and call up the elevator. Ride the Elevator down and go Outside. The Drake Knight Set is on the left in a big chest.
[Elden Ring Map here]
Drake Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Drake Knight Armor is a piece of the Drake Knight Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Drake Knight Helm, Drake Knight Gauntlets, and Drake Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Drake Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- This piece can be altered to the Drake Knight Armor (Altered) to remove the dragon parts; both the cloak and front feathers. It also includes a new description once altered.