Drake Knight Gauntlets are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Drake Knight Gauntlets are part of the Drake Knight Set Armor Set, and is a black iron set worn by the unmet drake knights. Drake Knight Gauntlets is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Black iron gauntlets worn by drake knights.
Features the spoils of a dragon catch as an emblem of pride as both dragon hunter and partaker of communion.
From birth, drake knights speak not a word. They spend their lives pursuing the strength of dragons, for its sublime beauty and inspiration of awe
Where to find Drake Knight Gauntlets in Elden Ring
The Drake Knight Gauntlets Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- You can find the Drake Knight Set in Crumbling Farum Azula. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Travel to the Beside The Great Bridge site of grace and go in the opposite direction of the boss room. Go through the building and outside onto the balcony. From here, drop down to the Beastman with the big cleaver. Go along the bridge and call up the elevator. Ride the Elevator down and go Outside. The Drake Knight Set is on the left in a big chest.
Drake Knight Gauntlets Set in Elden Ring
- Drake Knight Gauntlets is a piece of the Drake Knight Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Drake Knight Helm, Drake Knight Armor, and Drake Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Drake Knight Gauntlets Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
The ring finger on the left hand warps when in a fist
Kind of a shame that you can't alter this to be symmetrical.
Also that you cant really use it with anything apart from its chest piece
Sekiro and Guts Cosplay time
This set being asymmetrical is great. love these gloves use these with the iron sets chest piece the scale armor, veterans greaves, and the shining horned headband
Just why, why is this asymmetrical? I'm trying to do a Vanitas cosplay from the Kingdom Hearts franchise, and this would've been the icing on the cake if it was symmetrical.