Drake Knight Helm is a Helm in Elden Ring. Drake Knight Helm is part of the Drake Knight Set and is a black iron set worn by the unmet drake knights. Drake Knight Helm protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Black iron helm worn by drake knights.
Features the spoils of a dragon catch as an emblem of pride as both dragon hunter and partaker of communion.
From birth, drake knights speak not a word. They spend their lives pursuing the strength of dragons, for its sublime beauty and inspiration of awe.
Where to find Drake Knight Helm in Elden Ring
The Drake Knight Helm Helm can be found at:
- You can find the Drake Knight Set in Crumbling Farum Azula.
- Travel to the Beside The Great Bridge site of grace and go in the opposite direction of the boss room. Go through the building and outside onto the balcony. From here drop down to the Beastman with the big cleaver. Go along the bridge and call up the elevator. Ride the Elevator down and go Outside. The Drake Knight Set is on the left in a big chest.
[Elden Ring Map here]
Drake Knight Helm Set in Elden Ring
- Drake Knight Helm is a piece of the Drake Knight Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Drake Knight Armor, Drake Knight Gauntlets, and Drake Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Drake Knight Helm Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- This helm can be altered to the Drake Knight Helm (Altered) to remove the dragon hide face wrapping.