Drawstring Fire Grease
Quickly coats weapon, inflicting fire damage
Drawstring Fire Grease is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Drawstring Fire Grease quickly coats an armament, adding fire damage to its attacks.
Solidified grease made from a mixture of incendiary materials. Craftable item.
A short string is attached to this lump.
Quickly coats armament, inflicting fire damage, but with a brief effect, owing to its small size.
Drawstring Fire Grease Use in Elden Ring
Drawstring Fire Grease quickly coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Fire Damage.
- Attacks deal 110 additional Fire Damage
- Lasts for 10 seconds.
Drawstring Fire Grease Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Drawstring Fire Grease:
- The Shaded Castle: Found on a body in the corner between some rubble and a sunken building, in the southern section of the castle courtyard. [Map Link]
- Turn back from the Forbidden Lands Site of grace, and head to the body against the wall to draw x2 Drawstring Fire Grease. [Map Link]
- Mt. Gelmir: Can be found on a corpse at Mt. Gelmir near the Minor Erdtree and the broken bridge. [Map Link]
- Two of them can be looted from a corpse located at Stormveil Castle. Next to one of the elevators/platforms. [Map Link]
- Video Location
- Video Location
- Video Location, Volcano Manor
Elden Ring Drawstring Fire Grease Crafting Guide
To craft Drawstring Fire Grease you would need the Armorer's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
- Root Resin x1
- Smoldering Butterfly x1
- String x1
Elden Ring Drawstring Fire Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 30 Drawstring Fire Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Drawstring Fire Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Fire Grease for a higher duration, but lower potency grease.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
To all the idiots thinking its for a bow cuz bows have drawstrings, think about this very carefully. If you set the drawstring of the bow on fire what's gonna happen, you're gonna burn the string and then no more bow.
1.07, still no string vendor. despair. i just want to make a consumable knight that uses no magic, and tools like bows and greases on the fly instead
Bundles were super good in DS3. But between there being no bell bearing for string and elemental infusions being pretty good in Elden Ring, you don't see these much.
String is way too rare to actually use thse buffs
Here I was thinking this was for ranged weapons getting confused as to why it wasn't letting me coat my arrows in fire.
I was thinking 'Drawstring, so this is for ranged weapons?' and it, uh, it's not. I was definitely thinking it was applied to, you know, the drawstring of a bow or something.
Don't get used to putting drawstring grease on your swords.
I think there is a bug right now that makes this possible because obviously drawstring grease is supposed to go on the drawstring on a bow. However the DSG is currently applied to any right hand weapon exactly like the other type of grease.
There actually none in Groveside Cave. I just went through there and its also not even listed in the item list on very page it links to
+110 fire dmg, 12 sec, faster to apply than regular grease
(regular grease) +85 fire dmg, 60 sec
Tested on a blood hound fang +1 early game. Seems to add more damage than a normal Fire Grease.
Unbuffed R1 - 104
Fire Grease R1 - 130
Ds Fire Grease R1 - 152
This is a worthless page. You need to tell how to use it, because the game isn't letting me apply it to the bow as I would apply fire grease to a weapon.
"If I put my grease on a rope, it's faster to use!"
- Elden Ring logic
Epic for greesey fire messes