Drawstring Fire Grease
Quickly coats weapon, inflicting fire damage
Solidified grease made from a mixture of incendiary materials. Craftable item.
A short string is attached to this lump.
Quickly coats armament, inflicting fire damage, but with a brief effect, owing to its small size.
Drawstring Fire Grease Use in Elden Ring
Drawstring Fire Grease quickly coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Fire Damage.
- Attacks deal 110 additional Fire Damage
- Lasts for 10 seconds.
Drawstring Fire Grease Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Drawstring Fire Grease:
- The Shaded Castle: Found on a body in the corner between some rubble and a sunken building, in the southern section of the castle courtyard. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Turn back from the Forbidden Lands Site of grace, and head to the body against the wall to draw x2 Drawstring Fire Grease. Map Link.
- Mt. Gelmir: Can be found on a corpse at Mt. Gelmir near the Minor Erdtree and the broken bridge. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Two of them can be looted from a corpse located at Stormveil Castle. Next to one of the elevators/platforms. Elden Ring Map Link
Elden Ring Drawstring Fire Grease Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Drawstring Fire Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 30 Drawstring Fire Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Drawstring Fire Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Fire Grease for a higher duration, but lower potency grease.