Drawstring Poison Grease
Quickly coats armament, inflicting poison
Drawstring Poison Grease is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Drawstring Poison Grease quickly coats an armament, inflicting poison.
Solidified grease made from a mixture of poison-green materials. Craftable item.
A short string is attached to this lump.
Quickly coats armament, inflicting poison, but with a brief effect, owing to its small size.
Drawstring Poison Grease use in Elden Ring
Drawstring Poison Grease is used to quickly coat the right-hand armament, inflicting Poison.
- Attacks cause buildup of Poison (80)
- Lasts for 15 seconds
- Poison Damage = Max HP * 0.0007 +7 health per second for 90s
WHERE TO FIND DRAWSTRING POISON GREASE IN ELDEN RING
- 3x on a corpse by the cliff wall just south of the Church of the Plague
Elden Ring Drawstring Poison Grease Crafting Guide
To craft Drawstring Poison Grease you will need the Nomadeic Warrior's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
- Root Resin x1
- Poisonbloom x1
- String x1
Elden Ring Drawstring Poison Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 30 Drawstring Poison Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Drawstring Poison Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Poison Grease for a higher duration, but lower potency grease.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Can you put this on a poison weapon?