Eccentric's Hood is a Helm in Elden Ring. Eccentric's Hood is part of the Eccentric Armor Set, and is worn by Witch-Hunter Jerren. Eccentric's Hood protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
A pointy, ragged hood.
Worn by the knight Jerren.
The hood hides an aged, bearded mask.
Jerren served General Radahn as a guest commander, and they are said to have sworn an oath of honorable death to one another.
Where to find Eccentric's Hood in Elden Ring
The Eccentric's Hood Helm can be found at:
- This armor piece is obtained as part of a set after the defeat of Witch-Hunter Jerren. This could be done as part of Sorceress Sellen's questline. Players will be given the option to side with Sellen or Jerren in Raya Lucaria Academy.
[Elden Ring Map here]
Eccentric's Hood Set in Elden Ring
- Eccentric's Hood is a piece of the Eccentric Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Eccentric's Armor, Eccentric's Manchettes, Eccentric's Breeches
Elden Ring Eccentric's Hood Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Can be altered to Eccentric's Hood (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07