Eclipse Shotel is a Curved Sword in Elden Ring. The Eclipse Shotel scales primarily with Faith and Dexterity and is a good Weapon for inflicting the death ailment upon foes followed by a flare if an additional input brings down the armament.
Storied sword and treasure of Castle Sol that depicts an eclipsed sun drained of color. One of the legendary armaments.
In Sol, the sight of an eclipse inspires a dreadful awe, preventing an onlooker from averting his gaze.
Eclipse Shotel Location in Elden Ring
The Eclipse Shotel weapon can be found at the following location:
- Castle Sol: Found at the altar of the church in the southeast section of the castle. [Elden Ring Map here]
Elden Ring Eclipse Shotel Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Death Flare
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Can't be enchanted with Magic nor boosted by Consumables.
- Eclipse Shotel can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Sell Value: 1000
- Anti-block: ignores 40% damage negation from blocks, heavy- and charge attacks ignores more.
- Heavy attacks have a higher damage level which most other curved swords do not have.
- It's damage and scaling are average at higher levels in late game, it's fast, and the weapon art adds damage and a second tap can do an explosion that does pretty good damage if timed well.
- One of the 9 Legendary Armaments.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, poise damage has been reduced, but only for PVP.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below. Additionally, the running attack speed, first attack speed of straight sword has increased. The attack recovery time has also decreased.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Eclipse Shotel
Eclipse Shotel PVP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 135/67.5/67.5/67.5/67.5/135
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 270/270
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 810/810
- 1H R1 Jumping: 202.5
- 1H R2 Jumping: 540
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 175.5/87.5/87.5/87.5/87.5/175.5
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 297/297
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 891/891
- 2H R1 Jumping: 263.25
- 2H R2 Jumping: 594
Eclipse Shotel Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Elden Ring Curved Swords|