Enchanted Knight is a starting Class in Elden Ring Closed Network Test. The Classes only determine the starting Stats and Equipment of the player, but as the game progresses, players can freely change their build to their preferred playstyle. There are 5 Classes in Elden Ring that the player can begin the game with.
These Knights have embraced the power of Glintstone, facing enemies in melee combat while simultaneously casting spells. They often seek out and destroy those who use magic for nefarious purposes.
Enchanted Knight Starting Equipment for Elden Ring
This class starts with the following equipment:
- Winged Spear
- Carian Glintstone Shield
- Carian Sorcerer Staff
- Carian Knight Helm
- Carian Knight Greaves
- Carian Knight Armor
- Carian Knight Gauntlets
- Glintstone Pebble
- Carian Piercer
Starting items for Enchanted Knight in Elden Ring
This class starts with the following items:
Enchanted Knight Builds in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Enchanted Knight Notes & Tips
- Enchanted Knights are the only Class in the Network Test that can uses Sorceries before finishing the demo. So if you want to use Sorceries from the very beginning of the game then you should choose this Class.
- Enchanted Knights have high Strength as well as Intelligence making them great candidates for heavier Weapons and Armor
- Adding Ash of War: Carian Glintsword or Ash of War: Glintsword Arch to your Weapon will change it to Magic Damage, as well as provide Intelligence Scaling to the weapon. Both of these Skills are very strong, so this is highly recommended.
- Enchanted Knights begin with the best Shield in the Network Test (Carian Glintstone Shield), so if you prefer Blocking over Dodging or Parrying this may be a good Class for you. It's the only Shield with 100% Physical mitigation, meaning you don't take damage from Physical attacks when you Block.
- If you're looking for more Sorceries you can purchase them from Sorceress Sellen located in Post Town Remains.