Endurance is one of the Stats in Elden Ring. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out of combat. Endurance primarily affects a player's Stamina and Equip Load. It is one of the 8 Main Attributes that players can spend Runes on to level up, increasing the Stat's effectiveness and influencing their relative secondary stats. Stats such as Endurance are an important aspect of character progression in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Endurance Stat General Information
- Endurance (END) is a Main Attribute that primarily influences Stamina. The more Endurance a character has, the larger their Stamina bar and the more actions they can perform before requiring a recharge. Stamina is an important resource that is used up by nearly every action performed while in combat.
- Another influence of Endurance is on the Equip Load Stat. A player's Equip Load is the sum of the weight of all their currently equipped armaments, armor, and other equipment. Raising the Endurance stat also raises your Maximum Equip Load. The closer your current Equip Load is relative to your Maximum Equip Load, the more encumbered you become. Equip Load directly influences your ability to perform evasive rolls. This is measured against certain percentage thresholds of your Maximum Equip Load and will either allow you to perform long, highly evasive rolls at lower thresholds or slow and janky tumbles that have terrible evasion properties at high thresholds. See the Equip Load page for details on how this stat works.
- Endurance also influences the Robustness Body Stat, which in turn improves a player's resistance to Hemorrhage and Frostbite effects.
- +3 Robustness per level from 31 to 40 Endurance
- +0.5 Robustness per level from 41 to 60 Endurance
- +0.25 Robustness per level from 61 to 99 Endurance
- Soft-capped for stamina at 50 and carry capacity at 60: returns diminish greatly after those points.
How to Increase Endurance in Elden Ring?
Endurance is one of the Main Attributes that players can spend Runes on in order to level up.
Equipment that increases Endurance:
- Imp Head (Wolf) gives +2 Endurance.
- Hierodas Glintstone Crown gives +2 Endurance and Intelligence, but reduces FP by 10%.
- Radagon's Scarseal gives +3 Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Dexterity, but reduces damage negation by 10%.
- Radagon's Soreseal gives +5 Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Dexterity, but reduces damage negation by 15%.
Level Progression for Endurance in Elden Ring
Equipment load thresholds (Light / Medium) per level
|Level||Light Threshold (30% or less)||Medium Threshold (70% or Less)|
Figures contributed by TheDezzi55
Elden Ring Endurance Notes & Tips
FAQ: Is Endurance Good in Elden Ring?
- Endurance is a good stat and an important one to consider in Elden Ring since it is directly related to Stamina and Equip load. Although its not the first stat players consider leveling, it is important to have a good balance of this stat when considering which equipment you want to take on. This directly affects your attack abilities and how many attack actions you can perform in a given time before running out of stamina. Most actions players perform, especially in Combat, including Dodging and basic attacks consume Stamina. Basic actions such attacking, sprinting, blocking, dodging, and casting spells all consume Stamina so it will always be an active basic stat players need to be aware of.
- Your Endurance will also affect the speed these actions perform. Having a slower Dodge roll may be very detrimental against nimble opponents. Having a good Endurance could stretch out your attack actions. Or if preferred, players can choose to balance out their Endurance in order to opt for heavier Weapons and Armor. A low endurance will make you much less nimble especially with a heavier load.
- Vigor and Endurance go hand in hand when creating a build that minimizes damage intake.Vigor directly influences HP and Endurance affects the ability to resist or dodge damage. These two stats will keep you alive longer during combat.
- Builds have been put together in order to have good balance of stats. This includes a balance of Equipment and takes the players other stats Equipment and starting Class stats into consideration. Beginner players who want to test the effects of these stats in game can start off with the Barbarian Build which focuses Primarly on Strength and Endurance, optimizing both damage output and minimizing incoming damage. This build attempts to balance out the stamina required for the outgoing attacks and often encourages an aggressive approach that would exhaust a character's stamina. Endurance is increased to allow more actions at a time. Additionally the Green Turtle Talisman and the Erdtree's Favor both help with Stamina management in this build.
How many points should I put in Endurance Elden Ring?
- A good Endurance set up could somewhere from 15-30 points depending on the priorities of your Build and how much weight you are carrying so that the weight does not effect your Dodging speed too much. If you prefer to carry heavier armor, you can go with a level 20 endurance and up to balance out your movements.
Other Notes Endurance Elden Ring
- Other Notes & Tips go here.