Fanned golden horn of the Oracle Envoys. Profoundly weighty, its blows are sure to be felt.
Originally an instrument, but one that cannot be sounded by a mere human. Or perhaps it is too early to sound the call.
Where to Find Envoy's Greathorn in Elden Ring
The Envoy's Greathorn weapon can be found at the following location:
- Dropped by Giant Oracle Envoy. They are found in Miquella's Haligtree.
- Beginning at Haligtree Canopy Site of Grace, head up the branch in front of you and take a left towards the three Oracle Envoys. Immediately after passing the second Oracle Envoy, turn right and jump off the mushroom that leads to another branch containing a large Oracle Envoy. Run past this enemy until you reach a cluster of mushrooms. Jump from here, down to the large branch containing the patrolling giant ants. Sneak past or fight your way through them (if you reset the area and immediately head along through this route, once you jump down onto the large branch, you should only have to deal with one Giant Ant) and head up the branch. This will take you directly to a lone Giant Oracle Envoy.
Elden Ring Envoy's Greathorn Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Great Oracular Bubble
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Envoy's Greathorn can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Sell Value: 100
- Base drop rate is 2% (at 100 Discovery)
- Additionally, the Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit or the Concealing Veil (while crouched) can make the run easier.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Envoy's Greathorn
Envoy's Greathorn Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Elden Ring Colossal Weapons|