A formless sacred seal decorated with an Erdtree crest, once the focus of religion in the Lands Between.
Even though the Elden Ring is shattered, and the Erdtree has dulled from its former radiance, earnest faith continues to hold the answers.
Where to Find Erdtree Seal in Elden Ring
The Erdtree Seal weapon can be found at the following location:
- Found on a corpse in a cell near the Omenkiller enemy in the town below the Prison Town Church Site of Grace in Volcano Manor. [Map link]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Erdtree Seal Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: No Skill
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War or buffed with Magic and Consumables.
- Erdtree Seal can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones.
- Faith scaling increases from C at +0 to B at +1, to an A at +3, and an S at +5.
- When both are fully upgraded, this seal grants equal incant scaling as the Finger Seal at 66 Faith, and begins to exceed it at 67.
- Incant scaling of 273 at +10 with 60 Faith; 353 at +10 with 80 faith; 367 at +10 with 99 faith.
- Despite the incantation category existing in the lore, Erdtree Seal does not provide a boost to Erdtree Incantations.
- Erdtree Seal is the best sacred seal for casting instant healing spell, as they only benefit from faith-based scaling, and Erdtree Seal has the best faith scaling in the game.
- Erdtree Seal has 0 Weight, as opposed to the 1.5 that a lot of other Seals have. It's not a LOT lot in the grand scheme of things but if you're wanting heavier armor or a heavier weapon with your build it might save you some room to opt for this instead, even if you're not quite at the point yet where it exceeds Godslayer Seal or w/e
- Sell value: 200
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08 a bug that prevented the follow-up attack from occurring when the Black Sword Incantation was activated with a Sacred Seal in the left hand has been fixed.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Erdtree Seal
Erdtree Seal Builds
Erdtree Seal PvP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 54/54/108/--/--/--
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 1H R1 Jumping: 81
- 1h R2 Jumping: 216
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 70.2/70.2/140.4/--/--/--
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 2H R1 Jumping: 105.3
- 2h R2 Jumping: 237.6
Erdtree Seal Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Erdtree Seal||Phy||Inc Scaling*||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|
|Standard||25||137 - 147||-||-||-||15||20||-||-||-||C||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +1||28||145 - 157||-||-||-||17||22||-||-||-||B||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +2||32||152 - 166||-||-||-||19||24||-||-||-||B||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +3||35||160 - 176||-||-||-||21||26||-||-||-||A||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +4||39||167 - 185||-||-||-||23||28||-||-||-||A||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +5||43||175 - 195||-||-||-||25||30||-||-||-||S||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +6||46||182 - 204||-||-||-||28||32||-||-||-||S||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +7||50||190 - 214||-||-||-||30||34||-||-||-||S||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +8||54||197 - 223||-||-||-||32||36||-||-||-||S||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +9||57||205 - 233||-||-||-||34||38||-||-||-||S||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|
|Standard +10||61||212 - 243||-||-||-||36||40||-||-||-||S||-||-||25||15||15||15||15||15||10|